Keyerin Coleman Studios' entertainment websites are designed for businesses and are not intended for individuals’ personal, family or household use. Accordingly, we treat all personal information collected for research and entertainment business purposes, including information about any visitors to our website, as pertaining to individuals acting as business representatives, rather than in their personal capacity.
Information We Collect
a. Identifying Information: We collect information that could identify you such as your name, address, telephone number, mobile number, and email address. We may also collect this type of information from you about others, such as family members, associates, or business partners.
b. Other Information: We also collect information such as demographic data, data about your online activity, and other information that is not used to identify you.
How We Use Information
We may use collected information to:
i. Deliver the products and services you requested
ii. Improve customer service
iii. Improve our Site
iv. Personalize your user experience
v. Communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to you
vi. Manage our business
Who Do We Share Your Information With?
Keyerin Coleman Studios affiliates: We may share information about you or provided by you with the Keyerin Coleman Studios affiliates. Network Partners: In submitting an inquiry or using another other Service provided through the Website, you agree that Keyerin Coleman Studios may share information about you or provided by you with its affiliates and other third parties which provide services to our consumers in our network (collectively, “Network Partners”) to deliver the products and services your requested. PLEASE NOTE: The Network Partners that interact with you may retain or use your information whether or not you use their services. You should contact these Network Partners directly concerning their privacy and information sharing practices. Pursuant to the contracts between Keyerin Coleman Studios and its Network Partners, if you select a Network Partner through a Keyerin Coleman Studios website, Keyerin Coleman Studios may also receive information about you from that Network Partner including, but not limited to, the items your purchase, the business you conduct or any amount information that'll assist us in better serving you, improve our service to you, or compare and contrast our product to competitors. Keyerin Coleman Studios and its Network Partners may exchange information about you, the business you conduct, and your accounts for the purpose of providing you with information about financial services and products. Keyerin Coleman Studios may maintain this information to assist with litigation, regulatory request(s), law enforcement requests, internal analytics, marketing purposes, and any other legally permissible purpose.
Keyerin Coleman Studios Service Providers: We may share information with Service Providers that perform certain services on our behalf including, but not limited to, credit bureaus, marketing partners, or entities providing business analysis and/or website or product support.
Other Situations: We may also disclose information about you or provided by you at our sole discretion:
1. In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, a request for cooperation from a law enforcement agency, self-regulatory body, or other governmental agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as we reasonably believe is required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
2. When we believe disclosure is appropriate in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding actual or suspected illegal activity or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of the Keyerin Coleman Studios Business, our users, our employees, or others; or to enforce our Site’s terms and condition or other agreements or policies.
3. In connection with a substantial corporate transaction involving the Keyerin Coleman Studios Business, such as a sale of Keyerin Coleman Studios or any entity, brand or division thereof, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale, or bankruptcy.
4. In connection with state and/or federal licensing requirements regarding the reporting of information contained in the business inquiries we receive from you. You authorize Keyerin Coleman Studios to obtain any and all required information from the Network Partners that have interacted with you in order for Keyerin Coleman Studios to comply with current laws and regulations as well as with any requests from state or federal regulators. This information could include, but is not necessarily limited to, the business you conduct with the company selected and the terms of the the work agreed upon.
5. We may share information with third parties that is not personally identifying, such as aggregated or anonymized data, in our discretion, where not prohibited by law.
6. Cookies and Do Not Track
8. The Websites do not support Do Not Track browser settings and we do not participate in any frameworks that respond to Do Not Track signals.
9. Marketing and Communications
10. Communications: You may adjust your communications preferences through your Keyerin Coleman Studios profile. You may also modify your preferences by clicking on an unsubscribe link at the bottom of certain emails sent from Keyerin Coleman Studios.
11. Advertising Initiative which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies. The opt-out is available by contacting Keyerin Coleman Studios at email@example.com. Advertising on third party sites: We may use third-party tracking technology. This technology allows targeted advertisements to you from Keyerin Coleman Studios' Businesses. Some of these advertising companies may be networks that are members of the Network
Updating and Accessing Your Information
The appropriate method(s) for accessing your information, if any, will depend on which Site or services you have used. Depending on the respective Site or service, you may have the ability to view or edit some of your information online using the respective Site or service’s interface. If you have submitted a business request through us, you can update your information by contacting our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our address will be provided at a later date.
How We Protect Your Information
Visiting our Websites From Outside the United States
The Site is governed by the laws of the United States and is intended for the enjoyment of individuals connected to the internet from a physical location within the United States only. We make no representation that the Site is governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of any other nation.
Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule
This Website and App are not intended for individuals under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete the information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under 18; please contact us at 1 (678) 824-4005.